The powerful and influential women award highlights high ranking female executives in various industries. These women exhibit the tenacity it takes to excel in their field of expertise. The National Diversity Council is committed to fostering women’s professional development, career advancement and individual achievement.
Criteria to be considered
- Provides leadership excellence in the public and/or private sectors
- Sustains a record of accomplishments and/or contributions to field of work throughout scope of her career
- Has clout within her organization in terms of significant impact on revenues, profitability, and/or direction of the organization
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to community well-being and/or high visibility in the community
- Exhibits and demonstrates a commitment to the highest ethical standards and professional excellence
To submit an individual for consideration
- Submit individual’s name, company name and job title (if applicable).
- Submit, in bullet point form, the reasons why the individual should be considered based on the criteria listed above.
For additional award information and deadlines, please contact Laura Alvarado at email@example.com